5 Jun 2021
22 Apr 2021
We believe that you should spend more time fishing and less time positioning your boat. If you are a born fisherman, you will know that a saltwater trolling motor is a great improvement in your fish day. At Tot Nautic, we give you expert support and advice so that all you have to do is just enjoy a great day of fishing.
A fishing motor like the one we recently installed involves several important steps. From the installation of the motor, batteries, chargers, to the complete set-up, leave the hard work to us!
A trolling motor has many advantages. Here are the most relevant features of the product.
– Lift-Assist Design: A spring-loaded assembly on the Terrova mount makes stowing the trolling motor effortless, every time.
– Stow/Deploy Lever: Press this lever on the mount and fallaway ramps will effortlessly slide your trolling motor into the water. And when youre ready to move, Lift-Assist helps the motor stow effortlessly.
– i-Pilot® GPS Trolling System: The most-trusted GPS system in fishing. i-Pilot® uses GPS to control your trolling motor with incredible features that keep you on the fish. Set Spot-Locks, record paths, control speed and steering, and more. i-Pilot makes boat positioning and control automatic, and you can take command from its easy-to-read large LCD screen.
– Spot-Lock: Just press a button, and Spot-Lock will hold you in place with unparalleled GPS accuracy. Available on i-Pilot GPS systems, Spot-Lock gives you the power to stay right on top of any productive fishing spot automatically, without touching your trolling motor.
– AutoPilot: Automatically navigate your boat in any direction you choose. Just point the head of your trolling motor in the direction you want to travel, activate AutoPilot, and your trolling motor will keep you on that heading automatically, even correcting for wind, waves and current.
– Push-to-Test Battery Meter: Press a button to get an instant stage of charge reading.
– Advanced Corrosion Protection: Riptide® motor lower unit housings are grit-blasted, then coated in aluminum to prevent oxidization and rust. Then, a final layer of powder coat paint provides the ultimate protection.
– Digital Maximizer: Provides up to 5 times longer run time on a single battery charge. These variable speed trolling motors let you dial in your exact speed, and they deliver only as much power as you need, helping to conserve your battery for a full day of fishing.
– Weedless Wedge 2 Prop: With swept-back flared blades to power through anything without battery-draining chopping and hacking, the Weedless Wedge 2 is one of the most trusted props in fishing.
– Mobile App Compatibility: Control i-Pilot directly from your Apple® or Android device with our mobile app. You get quick command of speed, steering, Spot-Lock and Advanced AutoPilot plus the ability to update i-Pilot software.
– Cool, Quiet Power: Every Minn Kota lower unit runs cool to extend trolling motor life, and stays quiet.